It is so odd to see the Deleted Scene on the Thor DVD that is set at The J. Paul Getty Museum. All I can think when i see it is:
“Wait, those are the gardens of the Getty. I’ve been there. WAIT. Tom Hiddleston is standing right there. I know that spot. I’ve stood right there! I need to go back and stand there again. Oh, Tom, why are you so adorable? … I’m really glad they didn’t keep this set in the final film.”
(Because seeing Asgard as a place I know IRL would have taken me too out of the film.)
• The Lonely Island’s “Jack Sparrow” live. I died with complete joy. The single best thing to happen to any Emmy’s ever.
• Peter Dinkleage winning. Sexy and awesome. Yes.
• Jimmy Fallon & Jimmy Kimmel. It was just cute.
• Ricky Gervais. Because he’s better at award shows than anyone.
• The Outstanding Ladies in Comedy for always being brilliant every year.
• The Office skit. Just cause.
• Ed O’Neil going to help Margo Martindale up the stairs when She stumbled. Then Aston coming to help. It was gentlemanly and sweet.
• Whatshisface for winning Best Comedy Actor. I don’t get it. I DON’T GET IT.
• The In Memoriam thing. It was sweet but the timing was off and frankly they should have said the name of the musicians before hand.
• Leah Michelle. She is just… UGH.
• The Emmytones. I love all those actors but the idea just sucked.
• Julianna Margies’ dress. Ew.
• Sherlock getting robbed. ROBBED I SAY.
Jane Lynch was fun and snarky and ok. It didn’t suck but it wasn’t mind blowing. So good on ya, love.
I can’t wait for Fashion Police to cover this show.
I can watch that Lonely Island song montage FOREVER.
HOLY SHIT BITCHES, IT’S AN ALL STAR SEASON! And I hate most of these bitches including: Angelea The Bitch, Dominique The Lady Man, Bree/Bianca/Camille The Same Person , Alexandria The Worst, Shannon The Stupid, just to name a few. The only ones I like are Allison The Should Have Won, Laura The Adorable, and Isis The Epic Man Lady. They l have their drinks and time in the House whilst pretending they are the best ever, but we know they aren’t. The photo shoot is them being theirselves or something and Shannon The Stupid won’t wear lacy shorts that cover more than the bathing suit she chose, cause she smart. The Judging takes place live, Leon is back and most important, Nigel has hair!!!! Also it is Stupid Hat Night as TyTy, Leon and Lisa all wear some silly ass head gear. Isis The Beautiful Man Lady gets best picture because she is the most amazing. Brittany The Who? goes home and for some reason Alexandria The Worst/Alexandria The Natural Duck Face stays. That’s modeling, Bitches!
“You know when, sometimes you meet someone so beautiful, and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later, they’re as dull as a brick? Then there’s other people, and you meet them and you think, ‘Not bad; they’re okay.’ And then you get to know them, and their face sort of becomes them, like their personality is written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful. Rory’s the most beautiful man I’ve ever met.”—Amelia Pond (The Girl Who Waited)
Totally called how #Torchwood would end 2 episodes in, but I still LOVED it. You’re my guy, Captain Jack Harkness. Forever. And Gwyn? You’re the baddest of all the badasses and I love everything about you.
I still REALLY want to know, though, during this and every other episode of Torchwood. WHERE THE HELL WAS THE DOCTOR. Cause he totally wouldn’t have stood for that shit.
Also we need to get the 11th Doctor and Captain Jack together. My pants demand this. Someone make this happen. Now.
The Designers get paired up with Art Children who are almost all more exciting, personable, and interesting than the Contestants. They make a painting and make a dress and honestly I skipped most if the boring middle bits. There was talk of a wolf outfit, but that just didn’t happen. The dresses were pretty and boring and some were really awesome. KENNETH COLE WAS THERE! He is my favorite designer so that made me so very happy. In the end, a beautiful piece won and the wolf guy was sent home. Again. Shoulda sent out the wolf costume, honey.